Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WIP Wednesday: How Much Pink is Too Much Pink?

I have to say, of all the colors on the spectrum, I'm always drawn to pink.

Rose, bubblegum, pastel, hot pink - any pink is good pink!

So, it probably comes as no surprise that my latest WIP (work in progress) is...well, yeah, pink. (A real shocker there, right?)  'Antique Rose' to be exact. It's also soft and lovely.  And totally perfect with Valentine's Day just around the corner.


Like how I justify my pink obsession?

Anyway, all of these stitches will turn into a very girly baby blanket. Well, that's if I get on task and finish.  It's hard to avoid distraction...


What could possibly distract me? Um, the mountain of yarn I just so happen to have on hand.  I may have overindulged last time yarn was on sale. Oops!


But who was I to walk away from all of these pretty springtime colors? And let me repeat: Sale. All these goodies were on sale. How could I not buy them up?

Again with the justification. I'm getting pretty good at that ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment