Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Morning Makes

Hey! Hey! Hey! It's Monday!

Which normally isn't all too exciting 'round here, if I'm going to be honest.

But the sun is shining. And if I ignore the bitter cold, I could almost feel a little bit of spring in the warm glow of the sun.

(Tell me, Midwesterners...is that a stretch? Yeah? Thought so. *sigh*)

Well anyway, THIS Monday is a happy one because THIS Monday is turning out to be a productive one! Doesn't happen too often. And I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, ya know?

So yeah. Progress!!



And in case you don't follow along on my Facebook page (where have you been?!), this particular brand of progress will result in a little pink version of this...



So Happy Monday! Run free, drink tea and get some stuff done ;)

(And really, why aren't you following me on Facebook? Get on that, crafty peeps!)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment