Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Morning Makes : Slow Progress

I love amigurumi crochet. But I have to admit, it has it's tedious moments.

Little stitches. Little parts. Little creations.

I love the results, but the process itself can be frustrating at times. And slow.

With that in mind, I'll say that the past week has been spend organizing a fairly large custom order. Lots of bunnies!  And, in my sorta wonky wisdom, I decided to work on bunny parts in spurts.

So I finished a bunch of ears.



And arms! Arms that I didn't get a picture of.  You'll have to trust me there.

Next comes feet.

Yes, I have lots of parts on the table. And it's been slow moving.  But by the end of this week, they'll all be joined together to make actual bunnies. And by next Monday, I should have lots of wonderful progress pictures!

But for this week...well, I have ears.

*shrugs*

Happy Monday!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment