Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Onwards



June was a mellow month.

Lots of time was spent flitting around with the kids...and lots of time was spent kicking back and adjusting to all the changes that come with the arrival of summer.

And where did that leave me and my neglected little crochet hook?

Well, I got a few things started. And I even managed to get a few things finished.


But not nearly as much as I would have liked.  A few special orders made it out. And a random project or two for the shop.

A mellow month, for sure.

I have big plans for July! New projects that will hopefully find their way to my hook between beach days and BBQs. And maybe a couple old favorites, too. I'd love to get a few giraffes added to the shop. A new ripple blanket or two, as well. I've been working on a few new bears and have been toying around with this adorable doll pattern that I picked up...

So, onwards!

And hello July :)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment